Drips of ink.
From p. 101 of False Colours: A Comedy in Five Acts* by Edward Morris (1793).
*Title as given by Google Books. Book is a bound volume of a number of plays. Ink splatter on the title of The Fugitive: A Comedy by Joseph Richardson (1792).
- thedrunkenpiano reblogged this from mythologyofblue
- an-itinerant-poet reblogged this from mythologyofblue
- penguinist reblogged this from mythologyofblue
- synaloepha likes this
- roomthily likes this
- sundryedtomatoes reblogged this from mythologyofblue
- theredshoes likes this
- jerrbearswizdum likes this
- crocket likes this
- penguinist likes this
- sundryedtomatoes likes this
- mythologyofblue reblogged this from theartofgooglebooks and added:
- mythologyofblue likes this
- isthiscleverenough likes this
- ima-tslover-hphater reblogged this from theartofgooglebooks
- dusunceokulu likes this
- caligariscabinet likes this
- divineghost likes this
- sceptique likes this
- syngur likes this
- theartofgooglebooks posted this