Samples of color-dyed cotton photographed in black and white.
Throughout A Manual of Dyeing and Dyeing Receipts, Comprising a System of Elementary Chemistry, as Applied to Dyeing: With Receipts for the General Reader for Dyeing Any Colour on Cotton, Silk, and Wool, with Coloured Pattern of Cloth of Each Fabric by James Napier (1875). Original from Columbia University. Digitized March 10, 2009.
- kellymce reblogged this from theartofgooglebooks
- isis94 reblogged this from theartofgooglebooks
- eway26 likes this
- ljhutchins likes this
- tintype likes this
- an-itinerant-poet likes this
- asfaltics said: some in color, same book.
- batesnursery likes this
- valerieproblems likes this
- asfaltics likes this
- theartofgooglebooks posted this