Child-painted frontispiece of King Philip.
From The History of King Philip’s War; Also of Expeditions Against the French and Indians in the Eastern Parts of New-England, in the Years 1689, 1690, 1692, 1696 and 1704 by Benjamin Church (1825). Original from the University of California. Digitized November 29, 2007.
- youreabeautifulfucker reblogged this from theartofgooglebooks
- bella284 likes this
- anastaoctav reblogged this from theartofgooglebooks
- allisonhornak likes this
- casaranorwood likes this
- mjk32 likes this
- skylightbooks likes this
- youreabeautifulfucker likes this
- mollitudo likes this
- wiscohisto likes this
- eccentricspaces likes this
- senseiseth likes this
- liquidzoot likes this
- theartofgooglebooks posted this